This is definitely not one of those clean eating recipes you’ve been hearing me rave on about for ages now, but ya know what…my mum is here, the woman has been through an ordeal and if she wants sugar than she will get sugar…and cream too!
This recipe is super easy, because I don’t believe in baking things that require a lot of steps…who has the time for that? I know I don’t….anyway…enjoy!
PEAR TEA CAKE
- 150gm softened dairy free butter
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of sea salt
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 pears
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- Place the softened butter, sugar and eggs into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well
- Line your cake tin with baking paper
- Pour batter into the tin and smooth out
- Slice your pears into thin slices and place the slices around the top of your cake batter
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 mins
Loved this recipe? Feel free to follow my Recipes Board so you can always find my recipes.
Thanks for spending your precious time here. If you like this article you can also join me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook. You can also join my group “Creative Minds” for creative crafty people on Facebook and share your projects and ideas.